Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
flair put together this awsome backing and gave me the privledge of soloing over it..I hope you like it Jeff, but I dont think i could ever do it justice...thx for lettin me be a part of this, it was an honor man, you know i have always enjoyed collabing with you.. thx bud

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was seriously sweet wiz ! .. i got a kick out of the tapping stuff .. very melodic and added to the tune satriani style ! ..

i enjoyed the backing too .. nice job with that one flair .. oh yeah and the opening riff was beautiful i dunno whetther that was wiz or you but it was cool ..

hey wiz i got a suggestion for you ... go back to your first couple of recordings listen to them and then listen to this .. you'll really see how far you've come in such little time .. awesome stuff

Stig

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin awesome, killa job guys this kicked much ass!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
thanks guys. Wiz MAde this tune happen.. Don-TY I am honored that you played on this. Cool whah sound , the intro and the taps.....everything was wonderful what you did!!!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx alot for the comments guys...and Jeff you made it happen man i just went along for the ride..and i ty for lettin me join in...i am glad ya liked it

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
This is an awesome tune!! Whatever parts you guys did, the outcome was very much something to be proud of for both of you!! I really enjoyed listening to this!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
ty- 3 fingers..for the record I did the drums bass (actually real lol) and the rythmn gtr. Don is responsible for all the tasteful soaring leads.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
thanx for the listen. I hope to do more collabs w/ Don. He can make anything sound good.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thx for listenin zeppy and eddie...and ty Jeff for the kind compliment... you know me man i am always ready to jam..lets collab away

1 - 20 of 29 Posts