Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, this is my 2nd offering. It has a kind of spacey sexy feel to it? I got some cool synthlike sounds out of my gnx3, kept everything simple and held back alot due to the feel of the song(always a hard thing to do). I recorded it the same night as "1st song". The sound could be better. Hope you dig it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nice! i love this kind of stuff! totally awesome tones u got there.. kick ass!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
hey this is pretty cool.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Shreddr and Goport I'm glad you liked it.

G

·
Always a pleasure to hear you shread,thanks for holding back.The simplicity of this tune is awesome.Keep it up bro...
Tall..aka Brad

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Powell-Wow, this is some of the coolest use of fx I've heard. Sounds a bit like an old Bootsie Collins song "Munchies For Your Love". Great sense of composition you've got there, once your tech matches your composition, you're gonna be unstoppable.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for listening Tall and Ulnarian. I’m glad you liked it. I am not completely satisfied with the lead phrases. I worked on this for several hours and I was 10 min from finish when I lost the whole thing. My computer blinked. It was 2:30am on a Thursday. What you hear is the rerecord that was done in about 1 ½ hours. I am still proud of what you hear but the phrases could be smoother. I’ll have to check out the Bootsie tune and once again Thanks for listening and the comments. They mean a-lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.