Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
uh, what's in the left hand champ?
 

·
Crazy Admin
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
joeydahlia said:
It's hard to tell you , you would have to write something like this to find out..

But your too busy teaching Slippery When Wet... :dance:


lol

JoeyDahlia
LMAO !

nice song joey , It could've been a tad shorter for me but just my opinion , overall it was pretty cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stiglar said:
LMAO !

nice song joey , It could've been a tad shorter for me but just my opinion , overall it was pretty cool
Thanks Stiglar.

I think the last part I will throw in some acoustical guitar...

That should solve that problem..

JoeyDahlia
 

·
Jeff McDonald
Joined
·
3,684 Posts
Very nice sounding guitar. Dark and somber mood. Needs some leadwork or something to spice up the dynamics a bit, but makes for a beautiful backer as it currently stands. Nice work. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
joeydahlia said:
http://65.254.79.230/doves.mp3

Flying with Doves-I can't believe I did this..

While you listen , you can almost see me running down a big hill naked with pretty flowers in my right hand.. :sap:

Joey Dahlia
Why can't you believe you did this? Anyway it is a really nice piece and well mixed.
 

·
Jeff McDonald
Joined
·
3,684 Posts
phil28uk said:
Why can't you believe you did this?
I was kinda wondering that as well. :scratch:

Hey Phil, how come that fat kid in your avatar never loses any weight with all that jumping around he does? :dunno:


:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kc_artist_rocker said:
I was kinda wondering that as well. :scratch:

Hey Phil, how come that fat kid in your avatar never loses any weight with all that jumping around he does? :dunno:


:laugh:
Kc can you please tell me the faces by your name??

It bugs me..1 guy looks like evh..but who are the other guys..?

JoeyDahlia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
joeydahlia said:
It's hard to tell you , you would have to write something like this to find out..

But your too busy teaching Slippery When Wet... :dance:


lol

JoeyDahlia
I got burned by dahlia!

HAhaaaaaaa!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
I'll teach anybody anything they want to learn, provided I know it myself. :)

Wasn't a kid either, it was a dude five years older than me.

Anyhoo, I gotta stay on track here and say that your tunes are getting better. Hopefully you'll pick up some good habits from the people helping you with your mixing.

Would love to hear you create a lead melody that has some tension and phrasing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sheikers said:
I'll teach anybody anything they want to learn, provided I know it myself. :)

Wasn't a kid either, it was a dude five years older than me.

Anyhoo, I gotta stay on track here and say that your tunes are getting better. Hopefully you'll pick up some good habits from the people helping you with your mixing.

Would love to hear you create a lead melody that has some tension and phrasing.
well I do have another metal song you might like ,the recording is not that good but the lead in it is kik ass...

vinnie moore said it's as melodic as it can get..

Give me a few days to load it,I am trying to remix it, just to get it to sound ok..my recording skills suck...lol

JoeyDahlia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
joeydahlia said:
http://65.254.79.230/doves.mp3

Flying with Doves-I can't believe I did this..

While you listen , you can almost see me running down a big hill naked with pretty flowers in my right hand.. :sap:

Joey Dahlia

Yeah... I can imagine it.... you got some hairy leg on you LOL ! :toothless

Ok.. Back to your music.. its really cool tunes, very well done. the music suits for the background music for japanese drama (i think!!). It would be really great if you lay down some airy-heart-breaking-sad solo on it.

Nice job Joey ! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tolyn said:
Yeah... I can imagine it.... you got some hairy leg on you LOL ! :toothless

Ok.. Back to your music.. its really cool tunes, very well done. the music suits for the background music for japanese drama (i think!!). It would be really great if you lay down some airy-heart-breaking-sad solo on it.

Nice job Joey ! :thumb:
here is the thing I tried to play lead over it ,but it sounds to normal.
I am wondering if I just do it and when I mix it it will sound like a real song?

Now acoustic in another story ,it sounds great...

JoeyDahlia
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top