Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the site, but if you'll take the time to visit Guitar.com and search my screen name "X6StringerX", you'll find that I'm trustworty. Some of my references on there are as follows:

MercyfulFate(board moderator) - Levy's Strap
LordCliffton - Rick Derringer Sig. Dimarzio (trade)
Dakind420 - 1985 Gibson Explorer
Escrima - 1979 Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff (trade)
WStoll/GonzoSlo - Seymour Duncan JB (also bought some stuff from him)
Jaxxon99/BadJaxx - personal friend, also a member of this board (Jaxx)
HWTGuitar - Peavey Classic 50 2x12
AtomHeartMother - Levy's Strap

Anyways, to get to business. The Brian Moore i9 is in 99.9999% mint condition and comes with a Brian Moore deluxe gigbag AND a generic hardshell case. It's vintage sunburst in color with a flame maple top...kalantas mahogany body with maple neck and rosewood board. It has gold Sperzel locking tuners as well as a gold 2-point semi-floating tremolo. The bridge humbucker is a Seymour Duncan JB, the middle single is a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro, and the neck humbucker is a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro. Both of the humbuckers are tapped via push/pull pots...the volume splits the neck bucker and the tone splits the bridge. It has a 5-way blade switch which can get you about any sound you want. The neck is fairly thin and flat. I would consider it to be an extremely fast neck. I recently had the guitar setup on December 22nd with 11-50 Gibson Brite Wires. I had the fretboard cleaned and oiled, the frets polished, the action set, intonation set, and the truss rod adjusted. It's a very playable guitar. You guys probably already know that Brian Moore is a very reputable company. If my finances permitted it, I would keep the Moore, but I've recently fell in love with Deans and I want to try something else for a while. I'm asking $700 + shipping with the bag and hardshell. I think that is an extremely fair price based on the fact that MF sells them without a hardshell for $970. You could easily pass this guitar off as being new. You can reach me here in the thread, IM me on AOL....my name is X6StringerX, or you can email me at JLAtha86 <at> HOTMAILdotCOM. <----stupid spam detectors, lol.

PS - If these pictures aren't enough, I have a digital camera, so just ask and I'll take whatever you want.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts