Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: An ESP Eclipse-I CTM electric guitar in Vintage Black finish. I'm sad to have to part with this guitar, but it's just not getting used as much these days. It is an absolute beast, and plays so easily. One of the most comfortable necks I've ever had the pleasure of using.

The guitar has been gigged and does show some signs of wear. Some of the hardware (bridge, pickup selector and pickup screws) has tarnished and has lost a bit of it's original gold finish, but is all in working order. The back of the body has some buckle rash from playing live, as well as a few scratches on the neck and front of the body. The back of the headstock also has a small chip near the top. Also, the case does have a few knicks and scratches to the leather, including a tear on the back. (SEE PHOTOS FOR SOME THINGS MENTIONED.) If you'd like any more photos don't hesitate to ask.

Other than that, the guitar still plays perfectly and I've just put a fresh set of strings on. Also includes a strap (a Gibson one hehe) with strap locks and a cover for the fretboard when storing in it's case.

Specs:

Set-Neck Construction
24.75" Scale
Mahogany w/ Maple Top
Mahogany Neck
Custom Binding (Body)
Ebony Fingerboard
Flag Inlays
42mm Bone Nut

Thin U Neck Contour
22 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware (BKS/SW/DPS)
Gold Hardware (VBK/GVBK/GBK/VW)
Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners
Gotoh TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
EMG-81 (B) / 60 (N) p.u.

3-Way Toggle
Bridge Volume
Neck Volume
Bridge Tone
Neck Tone

No trades!
I'd prefer to have the guitar collected in person, but if you'd like to arrange a courier yourself then that's fine with me. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts