Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been raining since you left me

now i`m drowning in the flood

you know

i`ve always been a fighter

but without you

i give up

ENJOY !! :icon_roll For You ( This Lonely Heart )

a tribute to someone special in my life............
 

·
Napoleon Dynamite
Joined
·
4,533 Posts
Beautiful playing, Yak. You just about made me cry, man :) Awesome, just awesome sounding :thumb:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stingx said:
Beautiful playing, Yak. You just about made me cry, man :) Awesome, just awesome sounding :thumb:
thks :) it was early morning at 4am when i made this
 

·
excess to requirements
Joined
·
7,118 Posts
nice job man!! Cool harmonies - slightly reminiscent of Brian May :thumb:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goport said:
nice job man!! Cool harmonies - slightly reminiscent of Brian May :thumb:
:bowdown: thks goport :D
 

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Yeah the May description fits well.
Great little piece Yakamashii.
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rid said:
Yeah the May description fits well.
Great little piece Yakamashii.
thks alot Rid :) appreciated it very much
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,532 Posts
Man, Yak...this is a beautiful song and as always your chops are superb. :bowdown: But....maybe it's my ears going bad but, your guitar sounds slightly out of tune to me.:scratch:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sgstd said:
Man, Yak...this is a beautiful song and as always your chops are superb. :bowdown: But....maybe it's my ears going bad but, your guitar sounds slightly out of tune to me.:scratch:
lol maybe your rgt :D thks for dropping by btw :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,507 Posts
yaka yaka yaka i wish you would do more of this kinda stuff, awsome guitar playing man and you know i like the slow stuff.. very well done my friend:thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
guitarwizard2003 said:
yaka yaka yaka i wish you would do more of this kinda stuff, awsome guitar playing man and you know i like the slow stuff.. very well done my friend:thumb: :thumb:
:bannana_g i will !! thks wizzy wizzy wizzy :D
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thks to all who have dropped by!! appreciated it very much :D
 

·
~Free Will~
Joined
·
6,028 Posts
:bowdown: Yak...This is the most amazing thing ive heard....Man the emotion just flows through your fingers hun....You did an amazing job hun!!...I so love this ....man it brought tears to my eyes aswell.......Everything was Fantastic!:bowdown:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rain said:
:bowdown: Yak...This is the most amazing thing ive heard....Man the emotion just flows through your fingers hun....You did an amazing job hun!!...I so love this ....man it brought tears to my eyes aswell.......Everything was Fantastic!:bowdown:
thks alot rain :) this song is very meaning ful to me.. thks again i`m glad u like this song :D happy new year!!
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just wanna wish happy new year to all of you :D
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top