Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to do it, all the classic stuff on here, here is another! Fenderica did her own backup singing:)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
we have a real 60's gig going on this week :) some of these songs came out when I was born :lol: anyhow this is another great one mate. well done :thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
how could i not reply to this , simply love this era to bits and The yardbirds gave us so much quality funny thing is i was watching Blow Up this morning , the bit where mr Beck destroys is Vox cause of a dodgy wire , blimey dunno what he would make of my cranky pc audio setup !anyway tastefully done mr Shot as usual , and thanks for bringing back memories .:thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I was reading the comments I was wondering how I got along all these years without getting any feedback on the songs I do. When Tammy and I used to be in a band we got feedback every weekend. All I know is that it is DEEPLY appreciated! TY

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Damn Sling...this is gr8!!!:jam: This really takes me back!!! We did this song way back when...I was a freshman in high school!!!:shock: I love the old "british invasion" stuff!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool as aLL Hell,, We are almost the same age!! High School yep we did all this kind of stuff too!! THANKS!!!!! Good to know I'm not the only old fart on here, hahahahahaha:D

sgstd said:
Damn Sling...this is gr8!!!:jam: This really takes me back!!! We did this song way back when...I was a freshman in high school!!!:shock: I love the old "british invasion" stuff!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
great tune...can you do a backing track of "heartful of soul?"...thanks - paul

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! I might have that track I will have to look.

jimihendrix said:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was sooooo awesome SS...Amazing job as always hun!:woot: :icon_peac

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Doing the melody with the guitar almost makes this sound like a Dick Dale song, but it also shows what a great song this is to begin with. Very good arrangement and performance!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
heart full of soul

jimihendrix said:
dude i did a version some time ago , its not perfect , but its almost there its yours if you want it

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OH YEAH, yes I would!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluesplayer said:
dude i did a version some time ago , its not perfect , but its almost there its yours if you want it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts