Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is another one from the Wiz and the Toastmaster.. he did the arrangement on this and again wrote some awsome lyrics...all i did was play the geetar.. thanks again for another great tune BoB:thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
PA Posse in the house!!! Thanks again for jumping in on this, the solos were TIGHT, took things to the next level. Loved it. We'll have that cd done in no time.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
WOW ! Really amazed with this one guys ! Excellent production here ! Loved the lyrics and the melody line vman ! Vocals were great on this :thumb: Very creative . Don sweetie your guitar always adds just the right touch :sap: BEAUTIFUL !:bowdown:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great job guys its a keeper for sure. I"m going to have to get another hard drive just for 101. Thanks for the awesome tune .

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Another great tune guys!!!..Enjoyed it..:icon_cool

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ooooooooo... I liked this one alot alot. Great lyrics, vox rawks, music is way cool. :thumb:

Janell

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys. Wiz came up big on this one.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx for listenin everyone.. vanman you made this tune all i did was go along for the ride..and you kicked ass on it:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
It's good to hear from the Denmark Embassy. Thanks Rid, Wiz adds nice spices to the pot.

·
Registered
529 Posts
*** YES YES YES ! ! ! ! ***

:icon_thum gOOD sTUFF, fELLAS ! :icon_thum

Beautiful tune.

Nice, warm vocals.

Great solo's!

Hot Production!

Keep On Keepin' On!!!

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Thanks Roy, you post good stuff so I'll take that as a huge compliment.

·
Registered
529 Posts
By the way...... That Cowbell - thing is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen!!! (that's what's in your pic, right?)

I've got the vid right here.
Gotta put it on now!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Roy Bratbakken said:
By the way...... That Cowbell - thing is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen!!! (that's what's in your pic, right?)

I've got the vid right here.
Gotta put it on now!

Yup, that's it. It's been my avatar forever, kind of a trademark. Just wish I could play the damned cowbell.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was absolutly killa guys, another awesome ToastyWizard Production, awesome job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 25 Posts