3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be interesting...

1 BEG
2 0:37
3 1:13 Me
4 1:49
5 ...

As before, these are not exact times. Each one is at the end/start of a cycle. This follows the 12 bar pattern. I am taking one to start with this time so I don't get stuck at the end yet again :p The last one is cut pretty short...if nobody wants it it will go to #4 to finish out.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
The backing is a bit different from most of the stuff we have done...should be interesting.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smokindog said:
Yeeeeee-Haaaa, I'll go fetch my lap steel paw. Put me edown for that there 37 sec.spot cousin Noah, time to head for the hills--the hound dog
Cool...someone willing to challenge themselves ;) You got it.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I dont see country

Man, my ears hear that this song needs a 80's rock ballad solo.

I'll take that last spot but it wont be countryish.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Satchmo72 said:
Man, my ears hear that this song needs a 80's rock ballad solo.

I'll take that last spot but it wont be countryish.

Jeff
5 or 4? Lets make it 4 and destroy the 5th slot. Hardly any takers on this one.

Play what you hear. I was doing some G major stuff when I was playing around with it. Slow and melodic. It is more challenging if you stick to the genre, but if you don't hear country you don't hear country. I don't know that there is much difference anyway...I don't really like country music and so don't listen to a lot of it. Some is good, but most is just annoying....that is why I use it as my radio station on my alarm clock; if it annoys the hell out of me I can't ignore it :p

The next one I am going to do this with is definately country. It is the one I meant to use but couldn't find.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
i'd be interested in a spot if one is open. maybe you can loop it ,., make it a tasd longer, so we might be able to jam with yas? if not,, it's cool. this is a nice backing!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott Parnell said:
i'd be interested in a spot if one is open. maybe you can loop it ,., make it a tasd longer, so we might be able to jam with yas? if not,, it's cool. this is a nice backing!
Looks like it filled up. I will make another right after this one with another shit kicker BT. It will have more spots and I will save you one if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is what I have:

1 - Stiglar
2 - Smokindog
3 - Me
4 - Satchmo

·
Registered
104 Posts
I done sent my parts in that thar eeee-mail cousin Noah. If that aint country, well i just don't know what in carnation would be !!:dunno: I done fired up my new telecaster (with the price tag still hangin frome the tunnin keys) and also put in a steel guitar backin to it( ya kant have a country song with out a steel guitar ) I'm just so proud that we now have both kinds of music on this here forum--"country AND western" :doh: -the hound dog

Cousin hound dog had a good time with this one, he kinda went for the rolling stones/Keith Richards sound i think( he always was a country rebel)--the dog

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
nroberts said:
Looks like it filled up. I will make another right after this one with another shit kicker BT. It will have more spots and I will save you one if you are interested.
ok thanks man! cant wait! wohooo

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stiglar said:
just to be sure , what is my time slot ? .. the beginning through to :037 or from :037 to the next ?
Start to :37. It was the only one left when you got in.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
nroberts said:
Start to :37. It was the only one left when you got in.
Yeah that's cool ! i just got a bit confused cause you'd labelled it BEG like it wasn't a slot just an instrumental part of the backing like on your last jam :thumb:

i'll get on it asap

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stiglar said:
Yeah that's cool ! i just got a bit confused cause you'd labelled it BEG like it wasn't a slot just an instrumental part of the backing like on your last jam :thumb:

i'll get on it asap
Yeah, I guess that was pretty ambiguous.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 46 Posts