Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
81 - 100 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
There's been such a plethora of (mostly) quality FS stuff that I have "mined" from here that I just HAD to register and say a big, public THANK YOU to all who have just reset the FS boot collecting world afire!

You guys are the B-E-S-T!!! Ciento ani.

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Could someone please upload some more Sinatra concerts that were requested, like Syracuse War Memorial 1976, Chicago Stadium 1974 and 1975, San Jose 1974, Forest Hills 1977, Royal Albert Hall 1975?

I really want to hear those on my ipod! :)
Thanks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Could someone please upload some more Sinatra concerts that were requested, like Syracuse War Memorial 1976, Chicago Stadium 1974 and 1975, San Jose 1974, Forest Hills 1977, Royal Albert Hall 1975?

I really want to hear those on my ipod! :)
Thanks.

Patience is a virtue, Michael. Many Sinatra collectors have waited many, many years to collect these gems. Now that we have this medium, a few people such as yourself want the entire catalogue posted here in a day! Like the Wicked Witch said..."All in good time, my pretty!!!!":woot2:

81 - 100 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.