Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just realized the file is unavailable- please keep trying, but if the file is still inaccessible after a couple of days, I'll try to reupload it somewhere else. Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's downloaded fine for me, DudeLove. Many thanks for this - always wondered how this concert went ever since seeing some pics of it in one of the many publications on The Chairman. Como, I know, was a lifelong Republican whereas Frank shifted his allegiance for various reasons. Thanks again, absolutely marvellous.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It's downloaded fine for me, DudeLove. Many thanks for this - always wondered how this concert went ever since seeing some pics of it in one of the many publications on The Chairman. Como, I know, was a lifelong Republican whereas Frank shifted his allegiance for various reasons. Thanks again, absolutely marvellous.
Something is just not "right" about this whole performance...I mean the show itself not the download. Photos show both men in casual attire as if it were the rehearsals. But it was the actual performance and they were not in traditional dinner attire...a BIG flag there with Mr. Sartorial Splender Sinatra!!!!! Plus, Reagan makes a jab about something about it being like a rehearsal. And to have just a small musical backup group instead of the traditional Marine Band is also something that makes this seem as if it were a last minute "jam session" if you will.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can somebody please re-upload this concert? Thanks in advance!

one question: is this the concert they made for the Italian President or for the Queen of England?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts