Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
that's a very nice lookin guitar.

what type of pickup is the humbucker/single coils?

since there's not floyd, if you lowered the price a bit, i'd take it off of your hands.
 

·
Napoleon Dynamite
Joined
·
4,533 Posts
cyberpixel said:
that's a very nice lookin guitar.

what type of pickup is the humbucker/single coils?

since there's not floyd, if you lowered the price a bit, i'd take it off of your hands.
:wtf:

If the original HAD a Floyd Rose it would have been included on this replica.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stingx said:
:wtf:

If the original HAD a Floyd Rose it would have been included on this replica.
The treble and mid pickups are stock mexican strat. The humbucker is a Dimarzio Evolution. Also, I can't lower the price especially because the bids have already increased it to $510.00 and rising, sorry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
stingx said:
:wtf:

If the original HAD a Floyd Rose it would have been included on this replica.

Listen man, I don't buy guitars to look at them, I buy them to play them, and I need a floyd.

Big deal it didn't have one on the original, I knew that already. Most replicas have the floyds on em anyways, because people need and play them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cyberpixel said:
Listen man, I don't buy guitars to look at them, I buy them to play them, and I need a floyd.

Big deal it didn't have one on the original, I knew that already. Most replicas have the floyds on em anyways, because people need and play them.
I'm very happy for you. Enjoy playing your Floyd equipped guitars. Darth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
so basically its a mexican strat?if it has mexican piskups then the guitar had to of been made in mexico right? you changed the neck and one pickup. its got a standard squire trem i see. 399? starting price? dont seem right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edenbridge said:
so basically its a mexican strat?if it has mexican piskups then the guitar had to of been made in mexico right? you changed the neck and one pickup. its got a standard squire trem i see. 399? starting price? dont seem right.
If you read the Ebay info.??? You wouldn't have to tell me what I already know. When someone says mexican strat, that is your first clue that it was made in Mexico. Whether it seems right or not is completely irrelevant. The bid is up to $510.00. You obviously are not taking the time to calculate a "pro shop" doing the labor. Sorry you don't understand. Darth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
im not talking about the work im talking about the quality. :) you should be happy its up to 510.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
oh man i'm not saying it's a bad replica... it's fuckin awesome. and my post about floyds wasn't in a mean tone... i was just tryign to say that i need a floyd (and trying to get you to knock off a few bucks, lol).

and i'm very glad you've been honest by saying it's a mexican strat, or else i would have never known.

i'd buy your replica in a second, i just don't have the money right now, which is why i was trying to get it a little cheaper.

if anything happens with ebay (deal falls through, whatever), then send me an email.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top