Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. You are viewing a guitar that needs no introduction. Up for sale is the famed Frankenstrat guitar made by ESP that is in mint condition. This is not an amateur home made job, this is as professionally made as they come.

This Frankenstrat has an alder body with one piece solid maple neck and fretboard. It goes without saying that this guitar was professionally painted exactly like the original Frankenstrat at the ESP Guitar Factory, Featured are unmarked sealed Gotoh tuning machines in chrome, a flush mounted Floyd Rose Original Locking Tremolo System, R2 Locking Nut, and String Tension Bar, all in chrome. The pickups are a Seymour Duncan Custom Trembucker Pickup (TB-5) in the bridge position that is mounted at an angle, and an ESP Strat style pickup with red cover and black and white leads in the neck position that is not connected. In the middle pickup position is a Telecaster 3 position switch which is also not connected, like Eddie's. The guitar has one volume control knob that says Tone and the strap pins are eye-hooks that are screwed into the body. This Frankenstrat has no 1971 25 cent piece quarter screwed on to the body as the original does. (That you will have to do yourself!). The serial number is: 50761 which is engraved on the chrome neck plate, "Produced by ESP" is also written on the back of the headstock.

$900 or obo

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This goes out to LOUDNESSGUITAR76,

Never recieved payment for guitar as you stated in PM. Its tough times out there and I understand that but it is very disappointing when you cannot even reply to give status of interest in guitar for sale after commiting to purchase. A simple "Hey don't have the cash right now" would have been cool. NO RESPECT FOR YOU AT ALL!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you post some more pics please? It looks like there is somesort of hole between the pickups, can you explaine what that is. If this guitr is in good shape I am very interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pictures

Picutes are too larget to upload to site. Send me your email address and I can send them there.:rant:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.