Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my first track that i recorded, and let me know what you think.
it was just recorded with a mp3 recorder, and just pluged the guitar in to the computer an recorded over a backing track.

what i used was... Epiphone Les Paul Studio with Seymore Duncan 59 in bridge + Vox Tonelab SE.

i just ordered a mixer, a mic an a stand, so expect to hear some of my singing on here (it wont be good, but thats why i gotta practice
)

anyway, if anyone can sing over this, i would be happy an interested in hearing what it sounds like.

thanks alot
Vyse

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, great job!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot. only been playing a couple years and just got to the stage where i can play the songs i like. i would like to hear rain sing this, ive heard a few of her other songs and was quite impressed on how good they sounded.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is a really good effort. It is a lot harder to get the phrasing than most people realise, the solo is pretty close and the rhythm is pretty spot on. Good stuff.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Very nice!! I thought you nailed it!! Great job man!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i kinda changed the solo, thanks guys. got my mic an mixer though today, so ill be playing around with that for a while.
see if i can sing
... alot of people have already told me the awnser to that one
wont stop me trying though
couple years ago i was told id never play a song on the guitar

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
sweet tone dude , i use a epi 2 string and it rocks . you play the right areas and your tone is lush , nice to hear somebody doing the koss ...well done .!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, and well done Guitarmageddon, great singing on it.
yeah, i love this song. i took ages perfecting the tone, and i have no idea but i decided to add a phaser on the solo cos ive never used that effect before and it ended up sounding cool.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Heres my first track that i recorded, and let me know what you think.
it was just recorded with a mp3 recorder, and just pluged the guitar in to the computer an recorded over a backing track.

what i used was... Epiphone Les Paul Studio with Seymore Duncan 59 in bridge + Vox Tonelab SE.

i just ordered a mixer, a mic an a stand, so expect to hear some of my singing on here (it wont be good, but thats why i gotta practice
)

anyway, if anyone can sing over this, i would be happy an interested in hearing what it sounds like.

thanks alot
Vyse
I could!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts