Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heres a jam i did with drums, bass, and my guitar.. i suck at drums but i want to know what you think. if you really hate it dont be afraid to say, i try to improve with your critisicm

·
Jeff McDonald
3,660 Posts
"Hey, keep jamming that out....I'm gonna go grab a martini real quick."

Given that you jammed this all yourself, I'd have to say this is a pretty fantastic lil jazz jam. What did you record first? 2nd? 3rd? etc.? Just curious where you started and how it was built.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in order: drums, rythym guitar, lead guitar, piano, bass.
its hard to get good at all this stuff... thanks for confirming i suck at drums Rythameen, i'm gonna try harder.

another thing is i could use some advice on how to record this stuff better: does anything stick out too much or sound like its mixed bad? i miked the drums, guitar, and piano.. then went direct with the bass. i dont have a choice with the drums and piano.. but i might be able to do it better. ive been experimenting with recording for a few years now and it still doesn't seem like im doing it right... theres just so much to learn in both playing and recording.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.