Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
LOL The quest for Ultimate Tone has lead you down many avenues! Thats quite a collection of stuff you have for sale there!

Rj

musicguru said:
BOSS DS-1 JAPAN GIGGED 55.00 SHIPPED
CARL MARTIN COMPRESSOR/LIMITER EXCELLENT COND. BOX PAPERWORK 150.00 SHIPPED
DONAHUE JD-10 AWARD SESSIONS 150.00 SHIPPED
DOD MALMSTEEM YJM308 PREAMP OVERDRIVE 55.00 SHIPPED MINT
VOODOO LABS ANALOG CHORUS MINT 105.00 SHIPPED
DINASOUR FUZZ NIRVANA MINT (BOX,PAPERWORK)155.00 SHIPPED
ROSS ORANGE PHASER -TRADE
DUNLOP UNIVIBE CHORUS SILVER METTALIC -TRADE
BOSS PH-1 METAL SCREW 120.00 SHIPPED
BOSS DC-2 DIMENSION C CHORUS 4 BUTTON 150.00 SHIPPEd
IBANEZ FATCAT FC-10 70.00 SHIPPED OR TRADE
BOSS CE-300 AWESOME CHORUS 100.00 SHIPPED
KORG DTR-2 TUNER RACK -TRADE
FULLTONE FULLDRIVE CUSTOM SHOP LIMITED EDITION CREME(BOX)- 205 SHIPPED OR TRADE
CHANDLER TUBEDRIVER (NON WALLWART)NOT BK -TRADE
DOD FX80B COMPRESSOR 35.00 SHIPPED
BOSS DF-2 FEEDBACKER (EARLY BLACK LABEL TIAWAN)75.00 SHIPPED
KORG TONEWORKS PX3 PORTABLE MULTIEFFECTS UNIT 90.00 SHIPPED
HAVE SOME OTHER STUFF NOT LISTED YET I WILL UPDATE LATER
WANTING TO BUY
LINE 6 DL4
BOSS DELAY
BOSS HARMONIZER
SBK SPACE RACK
BOUTIQUE STUFF
TIM PEDAL
FULLTON OC
FULLTONE STUFF
EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRY OUT THINGS PEDAL OR RACK STUFF

I have 94 verfied paypal transactions i ship priority w tracking number ship day you buy or if its to late next day
paypal or usps money order no scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME PICTURE HERE WILL UPDATE http://photobucket.com/albums/v308/leew3803/

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEHE YEA CANT KEEP IT ALL :bannana_g Funny thing is alot of stuff was traded for other stuff so it a revolving door have found some keepers....Somebody once said you in it to make money ...hehe yea right seems to me i spend more than id make..... as for the wireless thanks for the offer really not looking for a wireless :(

·
Registered
115 Posts
No problem... just wanted to ask. I like the Fulltone stuff myself. I have the Fulltone Distortion Pro and the Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe. Great sounding pedals. Also have the Boss H2 Harmonist. It's a fun pedal to mess around with. You really have to work with it to get the right harmonies you want. Also just bought the new EVH MRX phase 90. That pedal rocks. Doesn't get the low muddy sound most phase's get. I'm a pedal freak too lol. Have about 14 or 15 of them.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
HEY MUSIC GURU!

I have a Digitech DSP 256 XL rack mountable multi effects unit - its about 10 or twelve years old - in damn near new condition - still has the protective clear sticker over the LED readouts as a matter of fact. Is this puppy worth much in you oppinion? Im not really looking to sell it because I use it here in the home studio, but I know older effects can sometimes become more valuable.

Rj

·
Registered
115 Posts
Right on Buckkillr8. Nick set up man. I see ya got the Boss CE-2. Great chorus pedal. Got one myself. :icon_thum And hey what kinda pedal board is that and were did ya get it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yepper boss ce-2 one of the warmest chorus pedals have one myself ......matter of fact somebody just traded me one i might be putting it on th board:) Digitech DSP 256 XL 75.00 80.00 worth rack effects go down in value so fast...not unless you get lucky and some rock star uses one then well ... you never know .I have a chandler digital stereo echo ,satriani uses one there collectable now 400.00 bones ....i also have a mxr blue face flanger/doubler eddievanhalen and dimebag made that thing worth 400.00 bones.look at that cheap dod glok worth 150.00 go figure cant remeber who made that thing popular i could go on and on......shredmaster(radiohead.....
nice rig buck notice that big muff bet that cost ya hehe

·
Registered
115 Posts
Any of you guys ever use Keeley pedals? I have the Keeley Compressor and the Keeley modded Boss MT-2. Very clean and quiet pedals.

·
David Gilmour's 2nd
1,776 Posts
Gasoline said:
Right on Buckkillr8. Nick set up man. I see ya got the Boss CE-2. Great chorus pedal. Got one myself. :icon_thum And hey what kinda pedal board is that and were did ya get it?
pedalboards.com, $1200:icon_thum

·
David Gilmour's 2nd
1,776 Posts
musicguru said:
nice rig buck notice that big muff bet that cost ya hehe
Thanks, muff I think i got for like $150, I'm sending it out this week to be modded by Pete Cornish for $400. So I'd say it cost me $550.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for the link Buck! That's a bad ass pedalboard. I was thinking about getting a Pedal Train board until I saw that pic of yours. Now I'm gonna have to save up some cash lol. I have seen some of the Pete Cornish effects. I would love to have the Tape Echo Simulator.
http://www.massstreetmusic.com/show_indv.php?item=01896&img=1

Shit with all the stuff I want to get I'm gonna be in dept for years! But that's what it all about. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MORE GOODIES ADDED........ funny thing is people keep emailing me to buy when im selling guess i my listing i left that open huh?hehe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts