Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Here's my battle entry on a backing track borrowed from nroberts (thanks). The guitar tone is a little dry using my neck HB pick-up set to SC to compliment the funkiness of the BT. This is a spontaneous jam recording with a little ooops here and there, so easy on me pls. Anyway, this is all for fun for me. Goodluck to dutchguitarfreak!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Darn, something is wrong here. I did not see the option in placing the players.

Hey Moderator, Can I repost this again please.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dutchguitarfreak said:
oops you noticed it too i think hahaha

lets try again :icon_peac
Sorry about that, I noticed that something was wrong but I still submitted the thread. I guess, we'll have to wait for the moderator to fix it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moderator, can you please help me out here. I started the battle thread but I did not see the page where all the options to type in the players and vote polling option. Thanks!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dutchguitarfreak, you can try to post our battle if you want. I'm not sure if my browser is the culprit here or what. All you need to do is click on a new thread in this forum and you will see a confirmation page. The actual battle thread page is just like the confirmation page that you see. If you don't see the page exactly like the confirmation page with the option to type in the players and the voting poll option, abort it and we'll wait for the moderator to fix it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK man. I guess we'll have to wait for the webmaster to fix it. I got to crash now, I worked the graveyard shift last night and I have to do it again tonight. I'll check the forum tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts