Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night Garth Brooks fan got an exclusive version of his upcoming LIVE album Triple Live. It is set to be released in the fall with a different mix and different content. Ticketmaster allowed download with a password and at times had system crashes. The "Fan-Mix" was supposed to be an interactive listening experience where you could decide, in theory, whether to listen to the concert album from the audiences point of view..or from the stage. What it is actually is just a left audio track with the band and Garth and a right audio track with scrambled echo and some crowd noise. I remixed the entire thing last night...created disc covers...and attached proper info/metadata to the mp3s. They are a constant 320 bit rate. :spank:

https://mega.nz/#F!d7RVlSpS!VdvpDNYsLjP3gEf2EbuWdg

Track list :

Disc 1 of 3
1. The Thunder Rolls (the extended concert version)
2. That Summer
3. Ask Me How I Know
4. Fishin’ In The Dark
5. In Another’s Eyes (the duet with Trisha Yearwood)
6. Rodeo
7. Mom
8. Papa Loved Mama
9. Guy Goin’ Nowhere

Disc 2 of 3
1. Friends In Low Places (the extended concert version)
2. Two Of A Kind, Workin’ On A Full House
3. Unanswered Prayers
4. People Loving People
5. Shameless
6. Ain’t Goin’ Down (‘Til The Sun Comes Up)
7. Tacoma
8. Standing Outside The Fire

Disc 3 of 3
1. Callin’ Baton Rouge
2. The River
3. The Beaches Of Cheyenne
4. The Fireman
5. More Than A Memory
6. Two Piña Coladas
7. Whiskey To Wine (the duet with Trisha Yearwood)
8. We Shall Be Free
9. The Dance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This just has noises, NO music!
:doh:

I don't know the deal with that! I had the same issue trying to listen on my cell to it with Rocketplayer...but when I plugged in the headphones it played fine! :eek4:

Also plays perfect through PC. Try it with headphones and let me know if it works. I have no idea what would cause it do that!

·
Registered
960 Posts
This just has noises, NO music!

I don't know the deal with that! I had the same issue trying to listen on my cell to it with Rocketplayer...but when I plugged in the headphones it played fine!

Also plays perfect through PC. Try it with headphones and let me know if it works. I have no idea what would cause it do that!
Just plugged my headphones into my cell and it worked fine. Thank you VERY MUCH for suggesting the headphones! I wonder why it would work with the headphones only? 🤔

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured out it has to do with phasing that was on the original tracks that I didn't notice. Another reason the original sounded horrible! They must have added it for a spatial effect. So even though I remixed it I never changed the phasing and with an inverted right stereo track on the remix the mono sound out of the cell phone comes out as just scrabbled garble somewhere between the sound!! :bigbrain2

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
thanks!

·
Registered
960 Posts
I figured out it has to do with phasing that was on the original tracks that I didn't notice. Another reason the original sounded horrible! They must have added it for a spatial effect. So even though I remixed it I never changed the phasing and with an inverted right stereo track on the remix the mono sound out of the cell phone comes out as just scrabbled garble somewhere between the sound!!

🤔🤔🤔

1 - 11 of 11 Posts