Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some picks from the last show I played, some decent looks at a small portion of my bands gear. There are a couple guitars and basses that I have pictures of on different rolls of film, I'll get those on here as soon as I get them back. And by the way, in all these pics, I'm playing my guitarists guitar, and in the one picture he is in, he is playing mine....and you can't see it very well....but it's a Dean Icon.....and its purple! Yes, thats right! I play a purple guitar...and I love it! haha

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The brown one is a Schecter C1 Classic with a finish that I like to call Chocolate Lava!!! haha, it's gorgeous and plays and sounds amazing. The other is a purple Dean Icon. Damn right its purple! I love that guitar. Not pictured is my Cort C4Q Bass (sounds almost like a warwick and plays just as nice, I love it), Ibanez Soundgear 6 String Bass in "Aqua", Royal Blue Ibanez mongrel guitar, Raw Woodgrain Dean Evo, or the Black and Red Fender Strats. I'll get a pic of my guitar rack on here sometime next week...I will be getting the last two pieces hopefully by the end of the week, so I'll be anxious to show it off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts