Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news, your all's inspiration has got me jammin in a live band again. No Soldano this time 'round.....just a J-Station. Gottal remember to keep all treble to a minimum that's top priority!!

Peace, please share your live gig 'war' stories!!!

ET

·
Registered
371 Posts
just a suggestion.... use a wireless or keep that j station on the ground, or strap it to something gudntite - I let my kid use it on top of his ap last time we played and he pulled it off and broke the power plug- good thing I know a good techie!!!!- and wirthe the treble issue- if you use the speaker emulators- I assume you are going straight into a board- then treble shouldn't be an issue.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
A band I had last year was playing this really late gig (After midnight), and not one person showed up! We played our asses off to an audience of the bar tender, waitress, club manager, and one a band member's girlfriend.

It was a great show nonetheless, we opened with The Mob Rules and closed with a rousing rendition of Iron Maiden's Powerslave... All 7 minutes and some change of it.
my beer kept falling over no matter where I set it, and the guys thought I was getting sloshed. They said I was really loosened up and it must have been from how much I was drinking. The reality is I only had half a beer, and the stage had the rest!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts