Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This track for me is by far the best from this demo. This was the show closer in the set. The only sad thing is that we never got to play it live with an orchestra which was our plan. A funny story re this track was when i was recording the vox i got my breathing wrong in the middle of the track and it felt like i had totally deflated my lungs and i blacked out !!The lads thought it was hilarious . I was ok after a couple of Carlsbergs though !Hope you like it !!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Goosebumps all over geordie, this is fantastic, your vocals are very pro and outstanding quality......your on parr with the big guys for sure........ loved it

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
fucking excellent mate!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
thefallenangel said:
you sound to me a lot like the guy who sang on "i am a viking" by malmsteen

[/ QUOTE ]
That was Jeff Scott Soto....

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
thefallenangel said:
what I want to know is why arent you collabing with the folk on this site ;)

[/ QUOTE ] I have no gear and no one has asked me. I think people didnt realise i could sing a little .

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thefallenangel said:
you sound to me a lot like the guy who sang on "i am a viking" by malmsteen
do i take that as a compliment ??Ive never heard this guy before???

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Geordie said:
[ QUOTE ]
thefallenangel said:

[/ QUOTE ] I have no gear and no one has asked me. I think people didnt realise i could sing a little .
No-one's asked you numbnut? :mad: What the fuck 'ave I bought all this gear and that big fuck-off fridge for the beer then???:eek:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
wahwah said:
No-one's asked you numbnut? :mad: What the fuck 'ave I bought all this gear and that big fuck-off fridge for the beer then???:eek:
DAFT TWAT !!! I wasnt talkin about you i was talkin about most of the guys on here. They probably didnt know that i could sing a little !! Ill hold you to that fridge too!!!!:puke: :puke:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I can't believe I almost missed this!!!:shock: Thx to Linda for bumping this post!!!! Geordie...this is just awesome, bro!!!:bowdown: Gr8 band, gr8 song...and your vocals are phenomenal!!! Drinks are on me!!!:drunk:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Geordie said:
[ QUOTE ]
thefallenangel said:

Don't know if you're into doing covers or if you're a Queen fan....but I have rendition of "Keep Yourself Alive" that I did just sitting here needing some vocals!!:whistling Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi mate !!
Thanks for your comments !! In reply to your question yes im always interested but i probably wont be able to do anything till the new year . Thats when the studio will be up and running and i have all the gear. At the moment i have nothing. Thanks again!! I put 5 traks up in originals all from the same band The Craft Cheers!!!!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts