Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
does anyone know anything about this guitar...i think its awesome...ive never seen it. Gotta cost a fortune but the nicest gibson ive ever seen:icon_thum....and check out the neck shape for reaching up high:icon_thuma five way and a 3way switch...or maybe a single coil switch?

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Looks fugly and the color looks like it was used to stir a toilet :lol:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
agree with stingx lol ;)
it looks like a well (home)made axe with a gibson logo, nice guitar but not the best I've ever seen, esp from Gibson!!
if it is a Gibson, it looks more like a prototype to me

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
stingx said:
Looks fugly and the color looks like it was used to stir a toilet :lol:
LOL..............cruel............True but cruel.........:D :D :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
I remember these, they were the errant runt that followed on from the Victory series in the early eighties. The Victory's were really rather good - but I couldn't afford one at the time. It would seem that the rest of the world didn't take to them, though I recall seeing Ray with one at a Kinks show. This was really an attempt at "super Stratting" the Victorys. Even less success than the parent guitar.

Gary

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a letter from someone who just purchased it

AXESHREDDER- will have to post more about the guitar once it comes here on Sunday... all I know is it was made 1992 (I think) and is now discontinued, a Gibson M3 Deluxe. Looks like a cool guitar, have to wait and see for sure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts