Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I thought I would post this song I did with my wife Rita, its a cool tune from Tracy Chapman and I thought she did a fine job singing it..course I am bias..HAHA...I would also like to thank vintage_brat for his GREAT lead fills that are all over this song...VERY VERY cool man...as for the parts I played, I played the Rhythm Guitar Parts, and the Solo... THANKS...enjoy...

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I really like you wife's singing! I think she did a great job! Actually, I think you all did! Nice lead. Very nice tone! VB, those filles were complimentary indeed! :icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Wow guyssssssssssssss ! and Weeds wifey ! This is great ! Great guitars and kick ass vocals g/f !!!!!!!!!! wooooooooohoooooooooooo . Hope ya'll post sum more wif the wifey singin !:icon_thum :bowdown: :woot:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Killer Vocals and guitar. Defanitly wanna hear more from yall.

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks 3f, zeppy, wiz, and dj...for the listen...the wife says THANKS too for the kind words...its Greatly appreciated..... :icon_peac

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow! Your Wife's voice is sooooo excellent! Fits that song perfectly. Guess you're quite the musical family, huh? And hey... the guitar playing wasn't too shabby either, I might add. ;)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I loved this song when it was released. thanks for reminding me how great it was. This was a top version with great playing and brilliant vocals

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey weed

wow weed your wife sings so very good :)

and you guys sounded really cool on this one

now you only owe us 5 songs LOL

angel:bannana_g :mix: :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 26 Posts