Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You are all great musicians. I would like to compile a tune with some of your efforts. I have the melody on accoustic and some lyrics.. If anyone is interested, I'd like to send it around, if anyone would like to sequence a midi drum track too it, I would run the accoustic witha metronome., Then a bass, etc...I would only like the accoustic guitar, and would re-record it to the drums if neccessary. Someone withPiano / Keys, and maybe a sax or horn solo.of sorts. Then, a vocal, and back up vocals, harmonys on the bridge.

If Interested, Send me an email, and I'll start recording the accoustic, and a dummy vocal in the next few days.

Also check out the Lessons and Tabs forum to review my rebuilding a P.O.S. strat copy. or the pics at:
http://www.missinglenk.com/bones/floyd_rose_install_and_neck_contour

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
JESUS!! this is a 50 meg wav!! No wonder it was streaming with stops and starts all over the place :lol:

Quality tune and brilliant note perfect vocals! great writing bones. great stuff :thumb:

you might want to post an mp3 though - its a big download otherwise :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goport said:
JESUS!! this is a 50 meg wav!! No wonder it was streaming with stops and starts all over the place :lol:

Quality tune and brilliant note perfect vocals! great writing bones. great stuff :thumb:

you might want to post an mp3 though - its a big download otherwise :)
I only wav once in awhile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts