Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a rather twisted tune there are plenty themes , a bit soloing and cool drumming
It´s all done by myself including bass and drums
I hope you´ll like it.

Attachments

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is really good. the mp3 could do with being compiled with a higher bit rate because everything is phasing but that can't take away from the playing. I thought it was going to be a countryfied song at the beginning but the solo had a lovely jazz tinge. Well done.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yes it is great. But I agree about the bit rate thing. It will be more listenable if you increase the bit rate. Are they real drums?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I´d like to post a lot more in future but unless I have only 9 megs , higher bitrates will consume this capacity easily

·
Registered
886 Posts
cool. What people generally do is encode their mp3 to 128kbps and post maybe one or two tunes at a time. Then remove them files after a few days and post new ones. It will benefit you as your playing is awesome but by compressing the audio down that much you are shooting yourself in the foot. There are people here who want to hear your stuff and I think it is important to let then have a decent quality sound.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very original-in a cool way..top notch stuff. Gr8 arrangement!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Very good stuff, as the others said....terrible soundquality...phasings en masse.
But the playing and everything had its very own thing going on!!!
Great!

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Great stuff, makes me wanna get on a big powerful bike and hit the roads, wind in my hair, not a care in the world

1 - 12 of 12 Posts