Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok 1st i wanna thank Eric for this totally kick ass site.. its because of you that guys like me can collab with these other outstanding guitarists.. now with that said.. i have joined up with robbie on this tune and when i heard his part i just couldnt believe it.. his feel and emotion is beyond belief.. i have been a big fan of robbies for about a year now and i cant tell you how big of an honor this has been to finally get to jam with you bro. i hope you guys enjoy this half as much as i enjoyed makin it..

start - 1:18 (sgstd)
1:19 - 2:04 (wiz)
2:05 - 3:21 (sgstd)
3:22 - end (wiz)

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Aw that was awesome!!!
That opening solo after the dual was great....and I cannot remember who it reminds me of...great changing roles interaction....loved the wahwah part...
Great piece!!
:bowdown: Make it longer please!!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Sorry, Don...I don't have any money to loan ya!!:lol: But thx for the very kind words!!! I've watched you grow from a novice at GB to an extremely accomplished guitarist!!! It was a pleasure and an honor to collab with ya here!!!:D You're playing and feel are incredible!!

Now that everyone is getting sick to their stomach at us stroking each other....I hope they enjoy this as much as we did!!!:lol:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx for checkin it out Rid and CC appreciate it.. and robbie ha ha i would pay for you to show me how to play anyday:thumb:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hey Sarg! Awesome jam man, you know how much i enjoy your playing. Your feeling is what I love and respect the most out of your playing, too bad you put the instrument down for so many years, but it sounds like you never lost that touch. Not many players can play with as much power. Guitarwiz, i enjoyed your phrasing a lot. Def a talented player. Good job guys!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this was just aweosme, killa playing by both, killa job guys!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
733 Posts
awesome collab guys. thats some of the best phrasing and expression ive ever heard. :shock: :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is a cool jam and the interplay of guitar solos is well-balanced and tastefully executed. Two thumbs up!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Guys this is just most excellent ! Killer phrasing and harmonizing Sg ! Great feel 2 ! Wiz just beautiful as always babe . I feel the magic once again :sap: babe ! I loved every note ..... I kept anticipating the next note and where u were goin with it ... Just a killer job by both ! Nuther one of your best collabs I think !

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you all so much for the kind words robbie was fantastic on this... and ty for your kind words sweetie your such a sweetheart:sap:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
This one I have been waiting to hear...momma mia!! So beautifully interweaved!!
This is one killer colab! Some awesome phrasings! The harmonies were outstanding. The whole tune seemed like one! My hats of to you both!! :jam: :jam: :icon_thum

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Awesome Collab you 2! Excellent tune you 2 came up with! nice touch on the guitar from both of yas!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts