Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Gong bootleg recorded for a radio broadcast, the 2009-11-10, at Oldenburg (Germany).
The sound quality is just perfect !
Enjoy ! :)

CD 1
1. Intro
2. Escape Control Delete
3. You Can't Kill Me
4. Zero The Hero And The Witch's Spell
5. Dynamite: I'm Your Animal
6. Digital Girl
7. Yoni Poem
8. Dance With The Pixies

CD 2
1. Wacky Baccy Banker
2. I Never Glid Before
3. Portal
4. Flute Salad
5. Oily Way
6. Outer Temple / Inner Temple
7. Mother Goddess
8. OM Riff: Master Builder
9. Guitar Zero
10. band intro.
11. You Never Blow Yr Trip Forever

Download :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LEUHT36D

·
Registered
768 Posts
I am shocked that posts such as this which encourage drug taking and consequent listening to aging hippie bollocks are permitted on Guitars101. Surely young people should be encouraged to listen to military band music.

Or, like, Steve Hillage

·
Registered
54 Posts
You're right, the sound quality of this recording is just perfect.
And the show is complete, Waoww, great find.

Just a slight regret that the bitrate is rather low compared with today's standards where you can have easily 320 kbps...

But thanks all the same for this

·
Registered
189 Posts
So before i check this out is Steve Hillage on this boot? I did see steve & his band open or ELO in San Fran. & thought he was outstanding! He played the "Salmon Song" + songs from the the solo LP he had out at the time produced by Todd Rundgren. "It's all too much"

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cheers Not Heard These Before, I Love Hawkwind And Tim Blake So Im Hoping This Is Cool.
Never Trust A Hippie They Killed ...bambi Now Where Did That Come From

·
Registered
59 Posts
djl1006,

There's a Here & Now gig with Nik Turner - recorded last year, can't remember where- doing the rounds. I think I picked it up from the now defunct Luxor Dream blog, but it should be easy to find....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Whoah Thank you thank you thank you. I was fortunate to see Gong on this tour at,"The Mean Fiddler",London on this tour and have to proclaim they made me so happy as does this wonderful download. THANK YOU THANK YOU n Thank you. That's it really-Loves n eternal grattitude. Ah happiness is
Pete's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.