Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my version of Pink Floyd's "Goodbye Blue Sky"...Hope you like!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Dave!!

Glad to see you posted another!
(gothic flowerchild) I love the way your guitar sounds (gothic flowerchild) and really wish you would post more (gothic flowerchild) cause I know you have more (gothic flowerchild) to post!!

;) Janell

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Loved the intro; was that you?? ;)

The guitar sounds right on me and you have a cool vocal style on this. Good job! I did notice that something was distorting a little bit, maybe the low notes on the guitar. Might be worth checking on. Otherwise very cool!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
This song always filled with me with menace (as did most of 'The Wall'!) but I always loved the chord work and harmonies. Great that you covered this one cos I've never heard this one covered before. Sounded a tiny bit fast but that may be me. Thanks for posting. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...great version of the floyd...more please... :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I have worked on this tune for ages..and it's great to hear it posted!!! The vocals are excellent and if that is you..my goodness you are incredable!!! The guitar equally nice!! I think the mix is fine...possibly a bit of cut on the low end would bring the vocals out more, but not anything to take away from what you have done with the tune here...i consider it top notch!!!! :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
442 Posts
exellent ive never heard this covered either. it does have kind of a drone in the guitar nothing a little eq couldnt fix :icon_thum

·
Registered
181 Posts
This is a great cover of a Pink Foyd song, Shadowchylde! Nice guitar work and vocals! It sounded great and I enjoyed listening to it. Thanks for sharing!
Mare

1 - 10 of 10 Posts