Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poison's "Talk dirty to me"

I wanted to learn how to use my Adobe audition, so I plugged in a backing track and messed around... Anyone here wanna do some vocals?

:jam:

Note: I'm not that great. Constructive criticism appreciated

·
Registered
207 Posts
"Note: I'm not that great"
I think you're being modest. That was a great version. Your rhythm & timing were right on. Good job!

·
Registered
479 Posts
walt q. said:
"Note: I'm not that great"
I think you're being modest. That was a great version. Your rhythm & timing were right on. Good job!
agreed.... I thought you did great on this :thumb:

do u have the backing for this track? if so pls post it the BT fourm, I've got one for this tune but it sucks..... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Wasn't being modest, I have a lot left to learn. Taught myself and all... I'm using the marc seal videos to fill in some holes in my technique.

Just noticed that I had the rhythm pickup only on the LP that i used for the main guitar riff.... it sounds kinda cool that way.

Any vocalists on here wanna add some vox?

Rock on

EDITED TO ADD: I'm posting the backing track right now.

WAIT: no i'm not.... i am too new to access the BT forums. I'll do it then, or I can email it to ya ;-d

·
Registered
479 Posts
cool......i sent ya a pm with my e-mail address......but pls post it in the BT fourm when ya can ,i'm pretty sure there are other folks here that would like it as well........thanks bro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts