Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great big thank you for all the Journey files and for all the bands related to Journey: Bad English, Hardline, Tall Stories, The Storm, Two Fires, Soul SirkUS, Jeff Scott Soto - his many works and last but certainly not least Steve Perry. I know I have uploaded just two things by Steve Perry so far. But I intend to parse my list of things I have an upload some more. I apologize if I have been looking for new things rather than uploading new things for you all. Not sure if I have things you do not have. But in the process I have made a list of them. So I will be sharing a list of things you might want soon.

Again, many, many thanks to all of you for sharing your files and the files you have downloaded from others. For someone who cannot afford multiple concerts per year you all are helping me to sustain my need to hear live Journey and like Journey music.

Ken
:devilchil

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks to you for what you have shared so far! When you do have the time, please do post some more Steve Perry/Journey. :biggthump

·
Registered
244 Posts
A lot of people look down on us, but there's a lot of Journey and Bad English fans out there. Go Neal Schon, Steve Perry, and John Waite!

Please, post more!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Journey/Steve Perry fans should be looked up to for knowing what great music is. 'The Voice' will never be duplicated....no matter how hard they try.:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts