Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo everyone, ive heard the new Live Aid song and personaly i think it sucks. the original had much more of a feeling.
alot of people say, if you think somethings crap, go do it your self, so i will;) .

Heres the plan....
GUITAR 101 AID

There is a backing track for this in the BT forum, props goes to Khaos for uploading it:p .

Well, sounds like we need someone to do some guitars on it, and quite a few singers, are you guys up for it?

i really want 3fingers to do bonos line (well tonight thank god its them, instead of you), cos i think his voice is amazeing in every song i hear by him.

Well, there are alot of people from loads of different countrys on this forum, lets all come together and do one big jam:woot:

:santa:Vyse

Heres the BT for it
http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showpost.php?p=253531&postcount=5

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
I think I may be up to doing some vox and guitars on this, but I need get the BT first :thumb:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, see what you can do on the guitar on it, and then post it, and we will try an get some people singing on it.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Vyse said:
cool, see what you can do on the guitar on it, and then post it, and we will try an get some people singing on it.
Dude, this needs much more organization than throwing whatever peice we want over the wall. Get Wah or VHFan to help out on this before we proceed, or the cluster fuck will need a band aid! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sure thing Rilecomm, I will get right on that one. It may take me a while cause I will need to learn first. :jot:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Thanks Vyse for thinking of me. Speachless about your above comment, but thank you....appreciate your listens to those tunes. I would love the chance to contribute anything to it. I do think EJ has a good point, this will require some great guru mixing to get it out, but I think it could be done.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
wahwah said:
I'm up for some singing...haven't got time this week to co-ordinate it all but if we follow the usual rules regarding communication, recording etc, we'll prolly be alright. Keep me posted. :D
I'm on vacation (that's holiday for you guys that don't speak english:icon_mrgr) next week so I will be the coordinator.

I'll download the BT and start a new thread. Can someone e-mail me the original so I can get some idea of what's going on?

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
i wont be taking part but i would like to say a big thankyou for noticing how abysmal this terrible rendition truly is . its the wors butchering of a song ive ever heard . "stars" these days will be unknowns in 10 years time .. the stars from back first time are still stars today .. to be a celeb these days requires next to no talent whatsoever .. infact the music business thrives on moronic little cunts who just do what the producer tells them to ... bring back the 80's you utter bastards ... whos with me ?

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
I'm on vacation (that's holiday for you guys that don't speak english:icon_mrgr) next week so I will be the coordinator.

I'll download the BT and start a new thread. Can someone e-mail me the original so I can get some idea of what's going on?
"Vacation" next week? Dude, you're always on vacation! :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
dannyboy said:
i wont be taking part but i would like to say a big thankyou for noticing how abysmal this terrible rendition truly is . its the wors butchering of a song ive ever heard . "stars" these days will be unknowns in 10 years time .. the stars from back first time are still stars today .. to be a celeb these days requires next to no talent whatsoever .. infact the music business thrives on moronic little cunts who just do what the producer tells them to ... bring back the 80's you utter bastards ... whos with me ?
Yea, what he said!! :rock:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I suggested this a while ago !!! The only difference is that i wanted to call it SEX AID !!:devilchil :devilchil

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dannyboy said:
ill drink to that:drunk: ! hopefully ill be able to get a flock of seagulls haircut this time round:icon_cool

right.

i can email the song out if needed,i just sent a mail to VHfan.

ill sort out some lyrics and post them later.

ill just do some short vox in it, dont wanna sing anything long, lol.

good luck with the produceing, this should be pretty big if its all pulled off right.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.