7,118 Posts
sounds great

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goport said:
sounds great
Thanks dude!!! Had a blast playin that. Hadnt played that song in 20+ years:rock:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
I will take this opportunity to plug our new feature, when linking to an MP3 you can use the new tags around the link like this [ MP3 ] www.site.com/song.mp3 [ /mp3 ] (I am using spaces in this example so you can see how it works so you will want to do it without spaces). This will put it right into the player embedded into the post like this.. Here is zepman's song, playable in the post :)

http://atv4meusee.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/greenrivertest.mp3

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
ericgtr said:
I will take this opportunity to plug our new feature, when linking to an MP3 you can use the new tags around the link like this [ MP3 ] www.site.com/song.mp3 [ /mp3 ] (I am using spaces in this example so you can see how it works so you will want to do it without spaces). This will put it right into the player embedded into the post like this.. Here is zepman's song, playable in the post :)

http://atv4meusee.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/greenrivertest.mp3
oh yeah!!!! the official unvailing of the mp3 function comes on a John Fogerty song (possibly the best rock singer ever) :thumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sgstd said:
Gr8 cover!!!!:woot: Only complaint is that it's too short!!!
Thanks. I didnt really have time to do the whole song justice:toothless

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
axeshredder said:
:icon_thum good job dude nice tone....do i hear birds??
Thanks.LOL Yes I added some forest sounds to get into the swampmusic mood. By the way your MP3's are amazing.You are one hell of a player:mix: ..........John

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CanyonCarver said:
Are you singing too? It sounds killer! Guitar and vox! :thumb:
NOT me singing, guitars only. A backing track w/vocals I got here.Dont know who that is BUT they are kicking ass on vox ......Thanks for the listen......John

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Excellent work, zepman :thumb:

Also, nice touch on the ambience...felt like I was in the swamps of Jersey :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stingx said:
Excellent work, zepman :thumb:

Also, nice touch on the ambience...felt like I was in the swamps of Jersey :)
Thanks guys, I am really trying to learn this computer recording stuff and have got a long way to go. Your feedback is very helpul...........John

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, aweosme job!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TopJimmy78 said:
This was killa, aweosme job!!:thumb: :thumb:
Thanks to the man from the "Motor city":icon_peac

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.