Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Guitar One backing tracks

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  nroberts 
#1 ·
Does anyone subscribe to Guitar One and get the CD that comes with it each month with backing tracks (I will post this in the backing track section as well)? If so, could you post some of their backing tracks (if they are any good)?

Thanks.

Jim

#2 ·
Guitar one Backing tracks

Hey Jim,
I have been subscribing to Guitar One and Guitar World for the last three years. I have all the CD's.

If your looking for one in particular, just let me know and I will offer it up for you. otherwise I 'm brand new to the site and have to start loading some of my backing tracks. I have some real good ones. I will start offering them up very soon.

#3 ·
jIM,
sorry I just read the backing track submittal rules for this site. Only original backing tracks could be submitted on this site.

looks like you have to hit me up via email. I will be posting some original backing tracks, that sound pretty good.

some include Stone temple pilots, Chevelle, Pearl Jam, Rage....

#6 ·
prostreeter said:
we won't tell on ya!!! :notme:
This site used to have a more open approach to backing track uploads until someone got mad. Then BT's where totally taken away and it totally sucked. Now BT's are back and you just have to make sure to only post your own stuff.

Yeah, we would all probably get pretty upset if someone messed that up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.