Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there!!i know that some people from this forum use this software,well my problem with this software is,that i want to make some mp3s with this this program,but i don`t know how to do it.when i try to save my work i go to File then SAVE AS and i only see,Save As Type Normal or Cakewalk Bundle,but i don`t know how to save to wav.please somebody help

G

·
ive never used that program, but you prolly have to download some sort of plug-in for mp3 encoding....try looking on their website.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
tony4552 said:
i use a guitar tracks and tto convert them to mp3 i use a converter off freewebs
www.dbpoweramp.com
believe thats the address

[/ QUOTE ]

so ,you said that when i save my cakewalk project,i need to use this program to convert my cakewalk projects to wav or mp3?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my real problem is that i don`k know how to save my cakewalk project to wav.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
1. Select the tracks you want in the wave(or mp3)(hold ctrl key for multiple tracks)
2. Click file and choose "export audio".

This will mixdown the selected tracks to the format you choose

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i did this,i saved my cakewalk project then i went to file options then to export audio and i get this options
file name xxxxxxxx
files of type:riff wave,broadcast wave,real audio and mp3.
format:export to stereo file and export to mono file,now what i have to do?

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
juan said:
[ QUOTE ]
tony4552 said:
i use a guitar tracks and tto convert them to mp3 i use a converter off freewebs
www.dbpoweramp.com
believe thats the address

[/ QUOTE ]

so ,you said that when i save my cakewalk project,i need to use this program to convert my cakewalk projects to wav or mp3?

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah select ur program and u'll see in the task bar convert and u just go from there sorry if i havent explained it right but i am a computer mong

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Juan, you can save directly to mp3 by selecting mp3 in the "files of type" box when you export.
file name xxxxxxxx
files of type:mp3.
format:export to stereo file

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Sadge said:
Juan, you can save directly to mp3 by selecting mp3 in the "files of type" box when you export.
file name xxxxxxxx
files of type:mp3.
format:export to stereo file

[/ QUOTE ]

when i want to save my cakewalk project, i go to file options then to save as and i got this options>>>>>>>>>>>
File Name: xxxxxxxxx
Save As Type:Normal Or Cakewalk Bundle
Go To Folder:project Files(CWP.CWB.WRK.MID.BUN)
How i have to save my cakewalk project?

let`s say that i save my cakewalk project like CWP or CWB.and again i go to file options then export audio and i got this options>>>>>>>>>
file name:xxxxxxx
files of type:RIFF WAVE,BROADCAST WAVE,REAL AUDIO,WINDOWS AUDIO AND MP3.
Format:export to stereo files,export to separe left and right and export to mono file.what i have to do now?

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Dude, I have Guitar Tracks Pro 3. Not to sound like a prick but the manual is very well written and covers this shit very well. It tells you that you have to pay to use their mp3 encoder after 30 days. You don't have to use theirs. You export to wav and convert it yourself...as already explained to you. Spend some time reading the manual and you should be fine...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I will just give a second endorsement on the dbpoweramp converter. I've used it for a few years now and it works very easily and very well, with several good features.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts