Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not a super shredder at all but im trying my best to become one.I was a member of guitarbattle but never posted or voted, just listened.I never tought I had enough skill to vote fairly at the time so I never did.I did listen to alot of stuff in my 6 months there, then it closed down. :mad:

To make a long story short, I remember a few guitar players that really made want to quit lol, but at the same time they made me want to become that good.If anyone here was at GB or is actually one of the guitarplayers I'll mention please send me some of your stuff.I had alot of mp3's from guitarbattle, but I lost all of them because of a computer problem.

OK, if anyone has stuff from these guys I would really like to have some of their work again: hitman,tyrantshredd,sidlead,lasse and or any other shredder, please let me know.I would really apreciate the tunes tyrant,hitman,lasse and sidlead made for the GB cd please!!!!.....I never got the chance to buy it.

And if anyone has the cd but cant share the music for some reason, could you at least give me the track listing.

Thanx alot for your time.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
There are several people here who were at GB, so I am sure someone can hook you up. :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the help man, I really hope some people here have stuff from GB.That site had so many amazing guitarists, I just mentioned what I considered the best and my personal favorites.Doesnt mean that there are no other mp3's I want.If any of you have anything from back then let me know.

·
Banned
156 Posts
I was Brainpolice on guitarbattle. To be honest though, I'd be kind of embarassed to bust out the old guitarbattle recordings, as I feel i've improved much since then (tone included). :p It was like a friggin year ago afterall.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats alright man, I dont mind bad quality recordings or tone problems.I really liked some stuff that wasnt recorded very well from some players.

I just remembered a few mp3's that i really want to have on my collection again, I forgot most of the names of the tunes but these might help out.

lasse vs narshadda,I forgot the exact names of the tunes but it was posted in the classical section, and it was electric guitars on the same backing track, simply brilliant.The title was "classical improv" I think on both sides.

hitman/gasoline vs tyrantshredd/vanhalen, they did this randy vs eddie battle and it was probably the best cover battle I ever heard.It was "beat it" vs Mr crowley.with some insane improv soloing on beat it right after the original.

troian(spanish hearth) vs tyransthredd(flamenco mayhem), the best flamenco posts I've ever heard in a battle site period.Any flamenco work from these two would be apreciated.

And last but not least anything you might have from azrael.Specially his classical pieces.

Or just anything you might have from all these guys really, thanx again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess not many guitarbattle players came here after all lol.......well at least I tried.

Thanx anyways fellows :icon_peac

·
Registered
665 Posts
I was at guitar battle
a lot of us were
wizard, scott, wah's, ulnarian, flair, dannyboy..... blah blah I just dont think many of us kept other peoples recordings I might be wrong though haha

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Well, you asked a couple of weeks too late. I used to d/l the GB songs into a folder but, just recently deleted the folder. I was a GB member and if you click on my boombox, I have posted some of my GB songs here...but don't expect any shred.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I have the CD somewhere. I think I gave it to my mother...(i was on it)....not exactly the Cover of the Rolling Stone, but it was all I could offer her for putting up with my "noise" when I was learning as a kid. PM me and I will get you the files somehow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember both of you sgsdt and 3 fingers, amazing blues players!!....thanx alot for the reply and the help fellows.Whats would be the best way for you to send me those tracks 3fingers?

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Once I get the CD, I can upload them to my website. That's the easiest way.
I will send you the link when I get them uploaded. How's that?

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Ulnarian, Gasoline is here with his band:
http://www.pumpjackrocks.com/ Tell him I sent ya and get 33% off.....hahahha...
We keep in touch. He just put out a new CD. Drop him an email. I'm sure he would still have the tunes.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Yeah it was. They were close with him. Gas is the guy known as "Blind Dog."
Even the CD lists him on the "thanks to" :"dimebag, feedbag, scumbag.." (Their words). Go to "the Trailer park" and setup a name and you can interact with him.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
ShredF: It's taking a while...sorry. It seems to be lost right now, but it will turn up. I will PM you when I have it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
3 3 3 3 3 3 :bannana_g 3 3 3 3 3 3

Got your email. I will get some of these songs uploaded. I have a bunch of other peoples saved off of there too. I will send ya a list when I get a chance 3. And Ulnarain I know which one your talking about. I will hook ya up with all the comedy stuff. Give me a few days and I will get some stuff posted.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Gas!! It's really great to see you man!! My brother from another mother!! :icon_thum
:rock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright 3fingers no prob.gasoline would you mind posting a list of the guitarbattle mp3's you have right here at the forum.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts