Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Re: A few songs from Chinese Democracy Tour

Sweet tracks man, thanx! Wasn't there a tune called Silkworms? I haven't kept up on Guns the past few years (probably should have) but a buddy of mine is about as into GNR as I am w/ VH. I think I recall him talking a year or two back about a (then) rare live track of Silkworms. Said it was pretty good.

Can you fill me in... you're obviously way more up to date than I

·
Registered
425 Posts

Thanks...soo much!!! I've been looking for these boots!

·
Registered
67 Posts

Which concerts were these from?

After a little research on the GnR message boards, it seems like the best concert recordings from the 01-02 era were from Pittsburg, Boston and RockNRio 3. A full GnR concert would be great.

·
Registered
89 Posts

great post dude. This brings back fond memories of that tour that I was fortunate to see before it exploded. Thanks for the tracks dude.

·
Registered
425 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
oaks said:
great post dude. This brings back fond memories of that tour that I was fortunate to see before it exploded. Thanks for the tracks dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a lucky man!

·
Registered
89 Posts

It was a great show except for the fact ehy didnt make it on stage until 11:30. We had two opening bands that really sucked and then we had to wait like 2 hours for the real show. It rocked into the morning and I wish the tour would have continued in full so everyone could see a really great show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.