Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i kinda did this as an instrumental. was gonna try to sing it but its just too low and i dont sound right. :irk: it makes a good instrumental though...i did a slash like solo...just an improv....pretty much all slash was doing anyway.
i made the BT my self and added guitar. hope you all enjoy.

NovemberRain

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
link aint working matt.. :(

Whoops just found it in your song files .. very melodic indeed. good stuff.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoops...sorry goport should be fixed now. thanks for the listen. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool, your right bout it being cool as an instrumental tho altho vox on this would make it that bit special ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
November Rain is one of my all time favorite Rock Tunes... When I heard this I really thought that GNR was going to go places... To bad the only thing that went anywhere was Axl's friggin ego maniac wacked out brain going to the looney bin... I really was hoping for more of that from them... And really, there hasn't been another "November Rain-esq" song IMO... O well...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys. comments appreciated. good to see you back ben. :rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Matt, this is really good. Nice work on the backing track creation and high marks on the playing. You sound great. This is a favorite tune of mine which saddens me to hear because GnR were one of the best bands ever and one of my all time favorites and this was basically it for them. Lot of memories here. Thanks for posting this and I agree that you should recruit someone to sing on this because it sounds that good. :thumb:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks so much for the comments and for listening canyon carver, sting, ej, rain. yeah GNR was a killer band :rock:...all good things must come to an end i guess...or continue in a slightly different form like Velvet Revolver. hehe. :smirk:

·
Registered
299 Posts
hey this was really good ,,,,,,,,, how did you make such a perfect sounding backing track ?

ps. i'm gonna see velvet revolver soon i've heard they put on great shows , slash is my only childhood guitar hero that didnt turn out to be a sh%=y player , istill dig his work , he's a TRUE rock guitar player.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks rezamozaffarinia. :) the BT was made with fruity loops and my own fav batch of soundfonts. the strings, piano, bass, and drums were all done with soundfonts.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
MattM said:
...all good things must come to an end i guess...or continue in a slightly different form like Velvet Revolver.
Or "Chinese Democracy". Oh wait! Axl has only spent a decade on it and toured two arenas, so we should cut him some slack...:ball: :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
great playing there buddy. such a great sounding backing track. would you mind uploading it? :eek:oo::eek:oo::eek:oo: thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ok, I did take a look at this, but i cannot figure out the timing, so I cannot sing it. Sorry.
Maybee next time? or maybe someone else can sing it?

FatesWebb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts