Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ONLY WORKS ON LO-FI
Hey dudes, I covered Hallowed Be Thy Name- Th Iron Maiden classic. Anyways, if someone could please put some vox on this cover I'd really appreciate it! Especially that jonny loke guy- your amazing but hey so are many of you people, dont be shy your all great at singing, I heard. Anyways: heres the link:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/guykawka_music.htm

cheers!
ONLY WORKS ON LO-FI

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
I downloaded a song striaght away from his site, I clicked the lo-res recording and for someone of the age of 13 and only been playing a year it was absolutely superb. Give the lad a break I think hes doing superb

Or am I biased because of the band he covered

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks guys for posting, and BTW yeah it ONLY WORKS ON LO-FI, please check back and listen to it and criticize (the first 2 guys).

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump dudes, is it really that bad lol

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
GuyKawka said:
bump dudes, is it really that bad lol
I don't think it is that bad, but part of posting your playing is the production. Part of the production is the quality becuase people want to actually hear you play, no matter what level you are at, but if the sound quality is off then the whole thing is hard to digest.

Also, this tune was done by Tony and myself a few months ago, then Tony and Slob a few weeks ago, then Wahwah and myself with Johnny Lokke doing vocals about a week ago, so probably a little burn out is happening right now.

Certainly doesn't mean to let it get to you, keep posting and responding to the others and you will start getting plenty of feedback! :thumb:

Also, bumping your own posts only looking for responses is a no no :icon_nono :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts