Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing good. I´ve got a little bit of a problem here with a search. I just can´t seem to find ANY bootlegs from the band called Halloween(NOT Helloween).
The band are from Detroit City and was formed in 1984 i belive. They have released 7 full length albums so far that i know of.
Check the band out and please let me know if anyone comes across any live recordings : )

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I do have a Halloween bootleg from 1987. They play at a friend´s wedding reception inside a church(!). I can upload this one if you´re interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have a Halloween bootleg from 1987. They play at a friend´s wedding reception inside a church(!). I can upload this one if you´re interested.
That would be wonderfull. Pretty cool that they played at your friends wedding. You are welcome to send me a link to the upload. If i by chance will find any Halloween bootlegs i will post them here on Guitars101
Thanks again! : )

·
Registered
141 Posts
That would be wonderfull. Pretty cool that they played at your friends wedding. You are welcome to send me a link to the upload. If i by chance will find any Halloween bootlegs i will post them here on Guitars101
Thanks again! : )
I guess it will be better to upload this boot at Guitars101. Maybe there are some other peopel who like to have it as well. I did find another Halloween boot from 2004 in my collection (a private fan rehearsal). I´ll upload this one as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it will be better to upload this boot at Guitars101. Maybe there are some other peopel who like to have it as well. I did find another Halloween boot from 2004 in my collection (a private fan rehearsal). I´ll upload this one as well.
You are the best! Of course, i didn´t think about that.
The one from 2004 did really sound interesting. I´m looking forward to it!
I found the link for the Jackson gig and it worked very well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts