Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to join - that's fine... If you don't - that's fine too.

Just know -that- Everyone Is Welcome...

All we ask [is]: All we have ever asked - Just be polite, Friendly - do not leave short ass replies like] "thanks", "thanks for this", "great post"....

People who share -sometimes- spend hours on a title - just to share it with everyone -SO- the most you can do [is]: Spend a little time on a good honest & sincere reply of thanks to that individual... and try to avoid copy & pasting the same damn reply into every thread - just to act like you've done something creative...

If you've been banned before - you know why... You are welcome to [now] come back.

If we have had negative conversations - forget them... You are welcome to [now] come back.

Again - all we ask is that everyone please try to maintain a level of friendship towards everyone else, and I see no reason why this can't work out for all of us....

An MP3 section has been added -so- this should allow everyone to have a place to call home.

Just reply here with the username you chose -so- I can tell you apart from the spammers who get deleted.

Thank you

~Hawk

G

·
HLS has an "elvis in mp3 section" as well for those who have or want mp3 files.

"Tony Black's Hang Loose MP3 Only Section"

hope to see folks @ HLS

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sammy,

It's an open forum - just create your account, and it WILL be activated - just be sure to read the most simple rules that we have... [Not saying you would be a bad member] - we just see some who are doing the exact opposite of 'Being Respectful In Their Replies'...

I don't think we ask too much :)

(Click On The Image To View Larger)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts