Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see how many people would actually respond to a post with the band Hanson in the subject line.

Been thinking about making a BT out of MmmmBop by them. Got the MIDI downloaded and ready to go! Would anybody find that fun to jack with. I'm thinking that VanMan2000 might have some fun with it.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
KC, I'm sorry man, you've just been banned dude. And you KNOW why!

I was in marching band in high school and we played a version of MMM Bop. You wanna talk about wanting to hang yourself with your saxophone strap. I hated that fuckin song. To top it off we also played YMCA, Come On Ride The Train, and Marcarena

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh-heh. Man, you had me for a second with that opening sentence. I was starting to panic, like "uhh, can't we just deltet this post and act like it never happened. I swear I won't do it again! Please?! Just don't kick me off G101!

I feel for you man, with your marching band set list. How 'bout the chicken dance? Did you have to do that one? That is only a few steps abopve having to do the macarena.
[But truth be told, secretly I ove the Chicken Dance song! Shhhhh.]

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
LOL No, never had to do the chicken dance thank goodness. Our drum major, and our bells player both had to do the marcarena dance though in front of a crowd. You wanna talk about embarrasing! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.