Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it going.

Im looking for a guitar tab, I have searched endlessly through the internet and can not even find a single note tabbed for this song, if anyone knows where to find it, or even some possible chord progressions or just anything that would help a guy to learn this song would be greatly appreciated.

the song is from the movie Cheech and Chong up in Smoke.

and its played when they are driving the Big green van made from marijuana.

the song is called Lost due to imcompetence

and i believe the song is performed by a band called Yesca. i may be wrong on that.

Well if anyone has any help for this guitar tab, thanks in advance. and from what i can gather from reading forums there are alot of people looking for this tab! lol.

·
Registered
515 Posts
If it helps, it's Lost Due To Incompetence - (Big Green Van theme, with Yesca).

confusion101 said:
the song is from the movie Cheech and Chong up in Smoke.

and its played when they are driving the Big green van made from marijuana.

the song is called Lost due to imcompetence

and i believe the song is performed by a band called Yesca. i may be wrong on that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. He said that already. Now just back off, nice and easy. From now on you stick to questions. Let us handle the answers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i can shred this song now.
this post is old.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Learn Guitar Chords

Sometimes people have a little trouble when they are starting to learn Guitar tab because they think it might be similar to reading music.

One of the first things to understand is that it is more like looking at chord diagrams than reading music. A chord diagram is a graphic representation of what to do with your left hand to play a chord.

Follow the Link:www.totallyguitars.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts