Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to apoligize to those who I've promised backings in the past few weeks. I've been going through some shit at home and haven't been able to do much of anything lately. The number of posts in this forum has gone down big time and I feel directly responsible. Losing Khaos certainly didn't help either, lol. I see others have stepped up to the plate and posted their own creations...that's awesome, and I hope to see more guys do the same! Anyway, have faith guys...new backings are in the near future!:bannana_g

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
As much as you contribute backings here, there's absolutely no need to apologize for taking a little time off!!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
POD you knew exactly what to post, since you aint been here, in my opinion a fair percentage of the trax on offer werent my cup of tea at all , i for one am real glad to see you back bro.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Good to see you back! :) Expect a bunch of backing tracks from Bob Marley, Michael Schenker, UFO, Gary Moore, YJ Malmsteen and Whitesnake in the near future. I'm a little busy right now, but I'll soon have some more time.

By the way, is there a link somewhere to the requests? I remember seeing some sort of progress report posted here, but I cannot find it. It's probably in front of my face, but I haven't seen it! :toothless

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
mcnach said:
Good to see you back! :) Expect a bunch of backing tracks from Bob Marley, Michael Schenker, UFO, Gary Moore, YJ Malmsteen and Whitesnake in the near future. I'm a little busy right now, but I'll soon have some more time.

By the way, is there a link somewhere to the requests? I remember seeing some sort of progress report posted here, but I cannot find it. It's probably in front of my face, but I haven't seen it! :toothless
gary moore..................yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase , the 80s stuff
whitesnake................definitely, sykes stuff and early stuff , please forget that turgid vai stuff

malmsteen (yawn).............horses for courses i suppose :dance:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx guys!
McNach, the BT status report was kinda dropped. We got more requests than I could keep up with, so I unstickied it for awhile. You can still view it here...
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/cjhines/Uploads/BackingTrackStatus.htm
It really needs updating...another thing on my "to do" list:doh: When that happens, I'll sticky it again.

Dr. J, I really don't wanna discuss the K-man thing. It's been beaten to death and the topic is closed for discussion. But if you want to do some research in the lounge, you'll find your answer:thumb:

·
Registered
515 Posts
biggus dikkus said:
gary moore..................yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase , the 80s stuff
whitesnake................definitely, sykes stuff and early stuff , please forget that turgid vai stuff

malmsteen (yawn).............horses for courses i suppose :dance:
Gary Moore, it's gotta be 80s :)

Whitesnake... up to 1987 for me.

Malmsteen :lol: I agree with you, mostly. But there's some pretty stuff in there. I'm thinking of Far Beyond The Sun (BT already posted here, and also far beyond my ability, but that's another matter), Black Star (already posted too), Overture 1383, and The Queen Is In Love...

anyway, watch this space!

·
Registered
515 Posts
POD GOD said:
Thanx guys!
McNach, the BT status report was kinda dropped. We got more requests than I could keep up with, so I unstickied it for awhile. You can still view it here...
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/cjhines/Uploads/BackingTrackStatus.htm
It really needs updating...another thing on my "to do" list:doh: When that happens, I'll sticky it again.
Don't worry about it, I guess it is a lot of work to keep it up to date, and one must leave time to play guitar... and have a life :grin:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a quick update:
Tomorrow I'm having surgery on my right leg, so I won't be around for a while (a week at the very least). Kinda nervous, it's my first time going under the blade. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good luck on your leg my friend. It will all come out fine. Still I understand the feeling. No one likes operations. Jam on...and dare I say, "Break a Leg?" :icon_roll

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanx

Thanx POD you rule man Keep the awsome BT's comming. They are making a great practice help for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts