Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new rock tune that I made with a buddy of mine from over at Paltalk. He wrote the lyrics tot his,, sent them to me,, and I took it from there. I am doing the vocals and guiatr work on this. Thanks again to my good frind Aaron for writing some kick ass lyrics. Having someone write some awesome lyrics sure gives me more ideas for original rock tunes. This is called "Heaven Or Hell" hope you all enjoy this as much as i had fun doin this.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked ass, great lyrics Aaron and killa singing and guitar work Scott, killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
All i have to say is I love the song, might be because I wrote it, but its cool. WTG bro on the music!!!

Chewie..aka aj_maryland

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was a very traditional and straightforward rocker. It reminded me of a group called Fastway (don't know if anyone remembers them), and that's definitely a compliment.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Whooooooooo..This was rockin indeed!!!Great job guys!!!:icon_evil :icon_evil

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Nice post, Scott. Nice flowing comp and riffage. You might wanna start thinking about changing your sig from "Da Cover Man" to "Da Original Comp Man." Great to see you mix it up with a few originals. :thumbup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
ksdb said:
This was a very traditional and straightforward rocker. It reminded me of a group called Fastway (don't know if anyone remembers them), and that's definitely a compliment.
Hey I remember Fastway. Very cool band! Love the soundtrack they did to Trick Or Treat. And guys great song and great jammin! :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I also remember Fastway as my friends Gas and Ks pointed out!!! It does remind me of them a bit!!! Great rocker Scott and chewie!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts