Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Just beautiful Don ! I feel every note !:sap: love that part at the 2 min mark sounds great !:yumyum:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, awesoem job Wiza, S.M.O.B. !!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Add a stripe to your sleeve Don. I think you earned it with this one..
Awesome job. feeling from start to finish. ( ya ever notice chicks are always impressed when ya do something at the 2 min mark? :lol: )
Keith

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vintage_brat said:
Add a stripe to your sleeve Don. I think you earned it with this one..
Awesome job. feeling from start to finish. ( ya ever notice chicks are always impressed when ya do something at the 2 min mark? :lol: )
Keith
thx for such a compliment keith appreciate it.. as for the 2 minute thing.. long as there impressed i dont care when it is;)

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
way ta go bro-another Wiz keepa!!!!:mix:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Love it Don! Man, this is good son!! Can I ask you for the backing? Would love to play around with this. Those licks around 2:00...and then again about 2:45...wow tastey!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thx for checkin it out yak and sergio, appreciate it.. serg i will check and see if i saved the backing, i usually dont save them after i do them.. if not ill see if i can reproduce it for ya:icon_thum

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Smokin' job on this Wiz:rock:
Just curious, what do you make your backings with anyway? Is it software or a drum machine? Sounds great:thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
POD GOD said:
Smokin' job on this Wiz:rock:
Just curious, what do you make your backings with anyway? Is it software or a drum machine? Sounds great:thumb:
lately i been usin fruityloops alot with the built in sytrus keyboard...other then that i just gather up alot of loops i find and try to put them all together so that i can make a decent backing to lay a rhythm and solo over.... thx for the feedback POD appreciate it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts