Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I just got back from vacation and haven't touched a guitar for probably more than 2 and a half weeks! I apologize for the goof ups I hope they aren't too bad. I was just trying out some things and please don't tell me the levels are off because I know they are off! I was trying to figure something out in cakewalk and boy did I screw the pooch on that one! LOL Wel lanyways I was just having some fun hopefully I your ears will take it! :wutblau:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This sounded kill Mike, aweosme job bud!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:DYeah well maybe the levels are off, but the attitude is there:thumb:
Welcome back Mike.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Gwiz, Sgstd, and Rid. It was a mess last night trying to figure out what I screwed up lol. The listen is much appreciated.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Nice lil jam mikey ! Ya gettin better and better on those leads ! Dont sound like u been away that long . Really enjoyed your tone in the christmas contest . Did u change it for that ?

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Welcome back Mike...This was a great tune hun!!!...Keep em comin!:icon_peac

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for stopping in Sling! Yes My Zeppy I did change my tone for the two sections of the entry that Jimmy and I did and of course I did my little harmonizing thing! Thanks for the listen you two!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rain thanks for giving this song a listen very nice of you to stop by!

Yakamashii dude thanks for stopping in to check out the song! It is really cool that a shredder such as yourself would take time out to comment on my song! Thanks for that Yakamashii!!!!

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Rain thanks for giving this song a listen very nice of you to stop by!

Yakamashii dude thanks for stopping in to check out the song! It is really cool that a shredder such as yourself would take time out to comment on my song! Thanks for that Yakamashii!!!!
:bowdown: i tot u did well on the tune :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
very cool song...i like the harmonies and the funky drum groove. :bannana_g

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks scott and matt! Matt I love harmonies! but you know that Mr. Pyro !!! ha ha

thanks for the listen you two!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts