Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh....well used the backtrack...got it from here some time ago, thanks to who ever did it, I have forgotten who did it.
Anyways one more recycler......
:doh:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Not butchered at all!!! Exlnt guitar work here!!!:jam: This song makes a gr8 backing track for guitar jam!!:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
aye, what sling says :thumb:!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would like two lbs prime rib and three rib eyes sliced thin to go with this great cover tune. Very fresh sounding RID loved it. Oh and could i get a few bones for my dog too LOL.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys, we used to do this song as a cover in my old band, those arppegiated chords where driving me insane way back then, so we usually did a jam before doing it righ, so that I could get in a better mood before digging into those demanding stretches Andy Summers did(way cool thing he did though)
So it was like going back in time :lol: :toothless

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I'll have what he is having...and a six pk of cold milla lite!!!...This was very nice indeed!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
radartony said:
I would like two lbs prime rib and three rib eyes sliced thin to go with this great cover tune. Very fresh sounding RID loved it. Oh and could i get a few bones for my dog too LOL.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol thanks...hehe all that foodtalk.... :toothless

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
i dont want any food Rid but i'll listen to anything ya post, you always have such great tone and the feel and emotion of the song is always there.. great rendition man:rock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts