Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here we go with a rare one from Curitiba, Brazil, during the Rabbit-era. They actually play Just A Little Sign on this one :tongue:

Disc 1
01. Happy Helloween
02. Starlight
03. Murderer
04. Keeper Of The Seven Keys
05. Future World
06. Eagle Fly Free
07. Hey Lord!
08. Forever And One (Neverland)
09. Open Your Life
10. Dr. Stein
11. If I Could Fly

Disc 2
01. Back Against The Wall
02. Power
03. Just A Little Sign
04. Sole Survivor
05. Sascha Solo - Sun 4 The World
06. How Many Tears

Very nice setlist, indeed. Enjoy this one!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p15y5a

mirror by Asso
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WTL3VD3R

·
Registered
136 Posts
Many, many thanks for this gig. Just A Little Sign was one the few live-tracks I was missing.

Has someone maybe a gig from the Hellish Rock Tour when they played Paint A New World. Still searching for that particular song too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many, many thanks for this gig. Just A Little Sign was one the few live-tracks I was missing.

Has someone maybe a gig from the Hellish Rock Tour when they played Paint A New World. Still searching for that particular song too.
Did they play that song live? Well, then I guess I'd better start searching again :laugh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Did they play that song live? Well, then I guess I'd better start searching again :laugh:
Yeah they really played that song. For sure they did it on September 23rd 2008 in Baltimore USA and they did it on a European gig in 2007. I'm not sure but I believe it was November 29th in Dietikon Poland. Probably they played it a couple of times more.

Wherever I've searched, never found a place where I could download it. Hope you have more luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
^^^Jesus. I just realized that I don't have any bootleg which has Paint A New World:lol: I've heard it live and imo it's one of the worst songs Helloween has made. Instead of Pain A New World they should've played Kill It or The Saints.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^Jesus. I just realized that I don't have any bootleg which has Paint A New World:lol: I've heard it live and imo it's one of the worst songs Helloween has made. Instead of Pain A New World they should've played Kill It or The Saints.
Actually although I'm more a fan of the Kiske/Early Deris era, I really like Paint A New World. Much more than Kill It, but The Saints is probarly the standout tune of that album if you ask me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts