Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Help needed.Pedal before TECH 21 blonde

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  coolforyou 
#1 ·
Hi guys ,

I am new here . I am glad that i am here

hope all are fine .

I play guitar in church , giving my pedal out to digital mixer. Recently I bought tech 21 blonde BY GOD'S GRACE. It is actually a replacement of my behringer GDI21 (because i don't like the sound from GDI21) But one thing i noticed that behringer GDI21 directly into digital mixer gives more volume boost and does real preamp, but it sounds really bad , especially in clean setting , it actually increase my guitar signal and increases the volume, so no need to keep full volume in mixer even 3 point volume in mixer it will give sound equal to keyboard.

But in Tech 21 blonde i have to keep full volume in guitar and also in mixer to get sound equal to keyboard that too if i increase driver nob beyond 12 0 clock position then it is giving peak sound . I don't know why ?

Is this because tech 21 blonde pedal does not have xlr out and they say it have low z out put . Our mixer is digital and this pedal is analog, will this affect the sound output ? So do i have to buy one DI box to make sound clear and balanced and increased in volume with out peak sound ? if yes , shall i buy TECH NYC para driver DI ? or shall i buy a 1/4 to xlr connector alone ?

Even though if the Xlr out of blonde won't or will not increase the sound volume without peak sound.

Then please suggest me one good distortion with volume boost mainly for solo and it should give a sharper and warmth sound , exactly like Behringer GDi21 but with good sound

Thanks in advance

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.