Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I was to post a Rythem track would it be possable to get some one to do a backing to match to. If so Please Let me Know. I am working on getting the rythem track ready to upload. :thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Generally it is a little difficult to match a drum beat to an already existing rhythm track becuase no matter how perfect the timing may be, it will be off somewhere, even by a hair, and it throws other stuuf out of whack. But if it can be done I would love to hear it :thumb:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Yeah - you definitely need to have the backing track first, and then add your guitar parts to it. What song is it you are working on? (Just curious)

Rj

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rjfoster said:
Yeah - you definitely need to have the backing track first, and then add your guitar parts to it. What song is it you are working on? (Just curious)

Rj
One that I have posted under originals. Just put it up this morning. It is called Like a Fool. The reason I was going to send it to someone was to give them an Idea of what the song was like and then get the backing and I was going to rerecord to keep in time with the backing track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts